Sunday 16 August 2009

Rumba Video from Evening of Dance

I have uploaded a rumba demo video from the Evening of Dance with James & Ola Jordan. This is a beautiful routine, danced to Fields of Gold. Click the link to watch this Rumba. It is a great demonstration of the “Dance of Love”, and possibly my favourite of all the 9 latin and ballroom dances that I dance. My favourite dance does vary though and it usually depends on what is going well!! But at the moment I am really loving and feeling the rumba!

1 comment:

  1. Dance is full of fun and excitement. Salsa dance gives a great time spending with your loved one in a rhythmic movements. I came across a website that gives free online video classes on salsa dance. Many free videos on salsa dance are available in this website.

    ReplyDelete