Tuesday 8 September 2009

Paso Doble Video from Evening of Dance

I have now posted the third and final video from an Evening of Dance, due to a couple of requests. The Paso Doble is the only other dance I filmed that James & Ola performed.

I am looking forward to see what they do in Strictly Come Dancing this year, as I don’t think we’ve ever seen the best of them! If you watch the Paso Doble video, you may agree!

Personally, I love the passion and the drama of the Paso Doble and it’s a shame so few couples perform it. Having said that it is one of the hardest dances to perfect in terms of the performance and look of it especially if you don’t feel the music. Yes I love Paso Doble! It still maintains a slight air of exclusivity about it when you dance at socials too as very few places seem to teach it. I do thinks that it’s a dance that formerly playing rugby really helps too! You have that bit of aggression, mixed with passion that is required to really carry the Paso Doble.

1 comment:

  1. Paso Doble is one of the hardest dance form and this form is getting extincted in present days. Salsa is a fusion of many dances. I feel happy to say that there is a website that promotes salsa dance
    through free online video classes.

    ReplyDelete